Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sympathy card

Hey everyone hope everyone has a great start to April. I cant believe its April already! But so ready for spring, the last week was cold and rainy. We need the rain in Texas but I don't like the cold, we got lucky this weekend has been pretty most the weekend but a little windy. Spent yesterday mowing the yard since we have rain coming back tomorrow YEAH! So hope its been nice where you are, I know some have got snow again for this April. So feel for you!
Thought I pop in say hi and share the card I made. Realized I need to work on my stash of Sympathy cards. Have thinking of you cards but when I need a sympathy card seems I never have one. But I will say I like to try to personalize them to the taste of the person there going to. So thanks for stopping in hope your week has been a good one with pretty spring weather. :) As always supplies listed below.
Supplies used
Paper-Recollcetions (Floral Squares)
DCWV paper stack- The French country stack
 Cuttlebug embossing folder-Textile
Fiskars Punch scallop
Tim Holtz distress ink pad- Tattered Rose
Prima flower- Hydrangea No 5
Martha Stewart pearl white
 Hero arts Poly clear- Everyday sayings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...