Friday, March 29, 2013

Peep's Cards

Yeah Easter is almost here! I am glad in a way its early this year cause I wont be able to buy any more Reese's Easter eggs...lol Its a weakness for me, love the white chocolate ones. Today as I was trying to figure out what to wear Easter I realized I have put on a few pounds and it all went to my hips...lol Oh well Easter is only here once a year right. :) Anyway so today I thought I share my last Easter card with you guys. And yes the card theme was around the Easter Candies everyone knows PEEPS. The famous sugary candy in the shapes of chicks and bunny's. Truth I think there super cute but I really don't care for them.
So for this card I was in a hurry so its not the finale look I really wanted but I did not have time for glitter to dry. I was going to glitter the bunny's so they looked sugary wish I had not been rushed on time. I used the cricut craft room and the cricut cart Doodlecharms. For the head I used the doodlecharms and then welded a basic circle on bottom for each one. Then welded them all together so they look like PEEPS. For the sentiment I just used the computer to print them out since I did not have any stamps with that saying. Its a very simple card not fancy at all only took a few minutes  for the cards and be a easy mass produced card to make. Well off to get my craft room picked up Blah. Thanks for stopping in and looking and as always the supplies will be listed below.
Supplies used
Cricut craft room Basics
Cricut Doodlecharms
Recollections card stock
Patterned paper-Making Memories (Floral Stripe Flower Patch)
Prima flowers
Recollections Gems

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...