Friday, March 1, 2013

Paisley card

Hello! Sorry I have not posted this week much, been planning a project I am going to make I hope this weekend. Anyway I did how ever get in the mood to just hop in the craft room and make a card so thought I share it. Wanted to use a paisley die cut I have had for a while and to I also had a cuttle bug embossing folder that was paisley as well. Its very simple but did not want anything fancy, and I only used scrap papers working on using that scrap stash up...lol Thanks for stopping by and supplies will be listed below. Hope you all have a great weekend :)
Unknown scrap papers and card stock
Cuttle bug embossing folder- Perfect Paisley
Cuttle bug die cut- Paisley
Fiskars scallop border punch
Ribbon- Aqua
Recollections gems
Stamp set- Hero arts ( Everyday sayings)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...