Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter card

Wow cant believe its been a week and a half since I last posted. Got involved in trying out some copic's and and trying other alcohol markers. There fun to use with stamping but there is a art to them. Anyway that will be in the next post I did make something today with the copic's so will have that post in the next day or two. But for now wanted to share this card I made for Easter. Seen a roll of burlap at Michael's and thought be fun to use this on a card. Also I picked up some awesome deals on Glimmer Mist. I could not believe how cheap they were. 1.99 per bottle of glimmer mist. I LOVE LOVE LOVE glimmer mist so I grabbed them up. They only had three colors on clearance but they were really good colors that I would use a lot. For this card I used all of them in some way. Leaf using (Kiwi) flower using (Rouge). And over all used (Cork) for some of the background paper just for some added shimmer. Was going for a distressed look with this card. Anyway will be back tomorrow with another card, thanks for dropping in. :) As always supplies listed below.
Branda Walton K & Company paper pack
Celebrate it Burlap
Twine
White Prima flower
Studio G Stamp-HAPPY EASTER
Tim Holtz distress ink frayed burlap
Glimmer mist-Cork
Glimmer Mist-Rouge
Glimmer Mist-kiwi
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...