Friday, February 22, 2013

Your're not old, your're Vintage!

You ever have a cricut cart that you stash and don't open? I have a few I get them and think I am just not sure about. Well I finally broke down and opened my "Just Because Cards". LOL I have had it seems like forever but did not know if I would really use the content on it. I needed a card for my dad and I had no idea what I was going to use. Then I looked at this cart and seen this pick up truck. He is into old trucks, he owns a couple. He has a weakness for them and just has to buy them when he sees one for sale...lol Anyway when I seen this truck I knew I wanted to use it. Also had this stamp set that I thought was cute. He likes kinda funny cards so thought I use the "Your're Not Old You're Vintage"

For the pickup I cut it out of metallic blue paper, his favorite truck is blue which we joke all the time about. We call it old blue, it needs a little TLC or a lot. We joke with all the time he will be driving that truck till the day it falls apart while he is going down the road. So when I was making the card it had to be blue....lol I also added a fishing pole in the pickup bed cause he loves his fishing. Well thanks for stopping in and supplies will be below as always.
Sorry about the photo being kinda dark so took a close up of the pickup cut.
Supplies used
Cricut Just because cards
Unknown scrap pattern papers
Recollections Blue metallic paper
Recollections card stock
Corrugated cardboard
(Tip dont buy it save it from packaging that is what I do)
Making memories snaps
 7Gypsies cling mount stamp (no name on it)
Tim holtz distress ink ( peeled paint)
Tim Holtz distress ink ( frayed burlap)
Stickles
White gel pen
Deja Views template for oval

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...