Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine card

Good afternoon everyone! Hope its been a great week for everyone. Sorry I missed posting on Wednesday I had mental mind block going this week. I am finally over it thank goodness....lol So thought I pop in here and share the card I made. I am behind in cards so going to really have to get busy making them. News is saying rain this weekend so guess that gives me a reason to stay home and craft since I wont be biking. :( I am trying to bike as much as I can cause come April I want to make a ride to down town Denton its going to be a 20 mile total trip. Its not a huge mile ride just a small little goal I have set for myself. Best I have done this week is 12 miles in hour and 30 minutes. Yesterday I only rode 4 miles but the winds was so bad, 24 mph and it was head wind the whole way. I wont lie I gave up and some home..lol So anyway that has been what has been going on this week, just cleaning and biking some and trying to craft a little. Not very exciting...lol Well as always supplies listed below and thank you for stopping in and looking.
Hope you all have a great weekend :)
Supplies used
Black and white paper unknown
Gray pattern paper-recollections (Time Frame-out of time)
Recollections red card stock
Recollections black card stock
Corner chomper
Cricut craft room basic cuts for circle and scallop circle
Jolee's Boutique Stickers- Felt hearts
Recollections washi craft tape
Tim holtz distress ink- fired brick red
White gel pen
Happy Valentine's day stamp- Michael's 1.00 stamp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...