Friday, January 18, 2013

Yeah its Friday

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has had a great week. It was a okay week for me, did not get as much done as I would have liked to but that is how it goes sometimes. Last two days I got to bike ride some which was great since it had been little cold to ride. Today I biked 9 miles, so looking forward to them completing the new bridge for walking and biking. Means I will be able to go much farther once they get it completed over the road that is crazy busy and a added plus Micheal's is just right across the road so it will be super easy to get to. What I most will enjoy I wont lie...lol. Anyways that is what I have been up to also got some crafting in yesterday, made this Valentine's card.And just thought I share. Well off to get dinner done, as always supplies will be below, thanks for looking :)
Supplies used
K&Company Paper stack-Kelly panacci
Left over card stock
Prima flowers-teal
Ditto glimmer mist
Martha Stewart pearl
Stickles
Distress crackle paint
Making memories brad
Left over cricut cut for scallop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...