Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Male Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Had planned for the next post to be a Valentine card but I decided to make a birthday card. I always have a hard time time making cards for my FIL. With my dad I like to make kinda silly funny cards. And to I cant go wrong with anything fishing related....lol With hubby's dad he is not much into outdoor stuff like fishing hunting. So his card is always a challenge for me every year. This year I just made a simple card I hope looked as male as I could get. I kinda liked the dragon fly thought that be a cute accent. For the letters I used the cricut cart Storybook. Thanks for looking hope everyone is having a great week. :) As always supplies listed below.
Supplies used
Kraft card stock
Unknown scrap paper
Stripe paper- My minds eye (blue bird "all boy" stripe/light blue)
Dragon fly cut from- My minds eye (bluebird "all boy" Dragonfly/blue)
Letter- Cricut cart (storybook)
Making memories snaps
Spellbinders Nestabeilites- stand circles large

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...