Friday, January 4, 2013

Male Birthday card

Yeah I am back with a card! As promised I am starting back crafting and blogging. Since my nephews birthday is coming up thought I start off with making a birthday card for him. He is turning 19! I cant believe it, seemed like yesterday he was 5. He is now in college and is doing great so proud of him. Anyways I wanted to make him a card that was simple and grown up. I always have a hard time making male cards. Did not have any of this card planned out, I just started making it and went what come to me. I cut stripes of left over paper and began gluing them down to scrap piece of paper. The banner was a accident I noticed that one piece of paper strip I had put on the card did not adhere in the middle and then I thought hum I could put a banner through there and a huge brad. As I said its simple, was super easy to make. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has had a great first week of the new year. As always supplies listed below.


Supplies
Recollections Card stock Kraft
Paper SEI- teagal7-1402
SEI-jambi7-1403
Making memories extra large brads
Making memories metal charms
Happy birthday stamp (stampendous-Happy Messages)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...