Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little boy birthday card

Hello everyone! Hope your week has gone great so far. Its been a pretty good week for me, the weather here has just been amazing here in Texas last two days. It was 76 outside in Jan! Meant to have this posted yesterday but I took a hour and forty min bike ride which I so needed.  Then had to come home and cook and make another card for another birthday coming up. But I will say I felt like this week I have been able to get a lot done. Made the week go by fast....lol
Anyway I wanted to pop in and share this card. He loves fireman and police and such so I had to use the cute little fire dog.
I used the create a critter cartridge, I have to say hands down the best cart you can buy. I have used this so much it has paid for itself over and over again. Cant say enough about this cart. I made this a easel card cause I thought it be fun and cute to make a scene. The flag pole I made, there is no cuts on the cart for this. Anyway I will post all supplies and sizes below. Thanks for stopping by and looking. :)
 Supplies used
Fire dog-Create a critter cart cut at 2 1/2
Dog house- create a critter cut at 4 3/4
Blue pattern paper unknown
Mat- dog bone cut from unknown paper
All other card stock is recollections card stock
Glitter paper- Recollections signature glitter paper 
(note make sure to multi cut the glitter paper paper if you use it in your die cutter)
Goggle eyes
Red stickles
Paws- studio G stamp (kitty)
Hero arts-Birthday message
Hero arts-Fanciful swirl alphabet
Time Holtz distress ink pads
Tea dye
Peeled paint
Fired brick

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...