Thursday, March 1, 2012

Target 1.00 card kit

Hello hope everyone is having a good week so far. This week seems to be going by so fast for some reason...lol Guess its cause I have been working around the house and getting some bike riding in as well. So that is what I have been up to but I did make time to craft a few days ago. Meant to have this up sooner but my computer has had a mind of its own this last week...lol Anyways last week I was in Target as normal (one of my favorite stores lol) and had to stop by the 1.00 area. The 1.00 area is one of my favorite places to just stroll through and see what kind of handy or crafty items I can find. I found this card kit and it just called my name. I love bird cages so just had to get it, and it was only a 1.00! It included enough to make three cards. It has some ideas on the back but I come up with my own.

Most the card kit was pretty good the envelopes are kinda thin so I chose not to use them. I used the card and trimmed it to fit a long skinny card. What I used for this card from the kit was one card which I used as patterned paper for the card.  The black gems and the black bow, also used the bird cage art that come with the kit. The things I had I used were the prima flowers and the black ribbon, black card stock, and metal accent. Here is what I come up with.

So next time your in Target don't just go by the 1.00 area thinking they don't have anything good. Yes you have to pick and choose cause some of it is not worth even a 1.00...lol But they do have some cute stuff. I have got some cute little storage tins there that I love to keep small stuff in. Well thanks for stopping by and looking. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...