Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, hope you are having a great one. For us its just another day....lol But lest it was pretty today, got a bike ride in which was nice cause I did not get to get out any last week to cold and to it rained. Which was good we needed the rain here in Texas, but our grass will need to be cut soon, dread that...lol Anyway since it was nasty out last week I got to get some crafting done. I kinda had a mental mind block going. I hate when get stuck and I don't have any ideas going. I like to try new things when making more than 1 card like for Valentines. Anyways this is what I come up with thought I share it. Thanks for looking :)



Supplies used
two sided pattern paper-Deja Views Sweet Romance(grey hugs & kisses)
Pink card stock-Bazzill basic paper (Passionate)
Recollections light pink card stock
Martha Stewart loop punch
Cricut Picturesque for butterfly
Michael's 1.00 stamp(You hold the key to my heart)
Grey chalk ink
Grey ribbon
White embossing powder
Stickles
Gems

1 comment:

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Michelle- love this card, the grey and pink are so elegant and pretty! Looking forward to working with you over at POP and new follower!! :)
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...