Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday card

Hope everyone is having a good week so far, this week is going by fast here. Been busy doing stuff around the house and weather been so nice in the spare time been bike riding. It was 75 today! It was so nice outside I took almost a 2 hour our bike ride. I did not mean to forget about the blog though and till today I did not realize I had not posted since the Patches of Pink design post. I am so sorry about that. Thank you for staying with the blog and not leaving me...lol
Anyway thought I post a card I made for my dad his birthday is Friday so this was the card I made for him. As I have said before I am always getting stuck on male cards, but with him I am kinda lucky cause he likes fishing and old cars and such so I have something to work with...lol
This was what I come up with, was trying to not go over board with the fishing theme. This was made of all scraps I had on hand. The art I have had for years and decided it was time they got used. I don't love the LO of the card, was having a mental block I just could not get past...lol Keep looking at card sketches trying to get ideas and it was just not happening. But when you need the card your making you have to get it done....lol Well thanks for looking and want to take a min to thank those who joined the blog and now are following the blog. So happy to have your here. :)
Supplies used
Unknown scrap paper
Recollection Kraft paper
Tim Holtz Distress ink (tea dye)
Stickles- diamond
Hero arts stamp set-Birthday message
We r memories keepers Sew easy fancy floss bakers twine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...