Monday, August 8, 2011

Imagine on sale and quik update

Just thought I would pass this along a sale info, Hobby Lobby has got the imagine on sale this week for 299.00 . Know some places online has been cheaper but if you are a person that does not trust ordering online and having it shipped this is a pretty good price. They also have the imagine carts on sale for 25 % off.
Michael's also has there reg cricut carts on sale for 39.99 I think they got some new ones in, they had a bunch on clearance not long ago to make room for new ones. So that is all the sale info I have hope that helps someone out.
Now a update where I have been. I am still working around the house since we have company coming end of this week. But today I do plan to craft some today, I need a craft fix...lol I will be posting tonight or tomorrow. I have been doing anything to stay out of this heat its been miserable hot here. All last week we hovered at 107 every day. They had us conserving electric last week due to over load of demand and we almost come close to rolling black outs Thursday. Hard not to use your stove, dishwasher or washer or dryer between 3 pm to 7 pm every day. But hey was nice to have the news reporter say hey you cant do dishes or wash cloths right now...lol Sure we will have to do the same this week unless something changes still looking almost same temps this week. Hope it gets cooler soon and get some rain, we need rain so bad. Grass is like walking on hay, and ground is cracking. Our water bill was bad this month but hate to see the next bill. Anyways way speaking of water I need to go and put a load of cloths in so I can get them done and on the line. Will post craft related project tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...