Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding

I got up early this morning to watch the wedding but ended up falling asleep, thank goodness for DVR...lol Wish Diana would have been able to see her son wed, she would have been so proud of him and how he has turned out. The dress Kate picked is so beautiful, it was elegant and timeless. She made a beautiful bride. Anyway so I was looking at photos and ran across this one and I was cracking up I had to share it. Its the big moment were we see the kiss and this little girl does not look happy. I am sure she was covering her ears but the way she looks she looks like she is mad. I wonder if she is thinking how dare she take my prince away....lol


Ps by the way sorry for no post have been working on mothers day and birthday cards. Will be posting very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...