Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

As I am waiting for my cake to cool just wanted to say Happy Easter, hope everyone has a wonderful day. We will be making a 2 1/2 hour trip down to my family's hate the drive, but all my family is down there now.  I am the only city folk in my family now...lol Anyway if all goes well we will be making the trip, Dh not feeling all that great today and if he is still not feeling good Easter morning we will not go and we will have lots of cake for us. Hate to miss out on seeing my mom since she is in a nursing home she dont get out much. I made her a little goody bag with a few of her fav candy. So fingers crossed we are able to go. Well here is the goody bag and after I took the photo I realized I did not clip that ribbon so it has been clipped, its late..lol Happy Easter! And thanks for looking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...