Monday, April 18, 2011

Crafting Mistfit blog hop

Crafting Misfit blog had a blog hop and the challenge was to try something new. So after I read the post I thought would like to try this. So Lately I have got where I love stamps, thought I have never tried masking with stamps. So this is my first attempt at masking. Was going to make it all masked but wanted the vase and flowers to stand out so I popped up the paper and added ribbon. I liked doing this technique and would like to try it more in the future. Oh and I made a portirt card first time for that as well. Its not perfect I messed up on a few of the stamp images but I have let the need for it to be prefect go...lol Thanks for looking, supplies listed below.

Kraft paper
pop a dot boarder -Stampology Celebrate
Flower and vase- hero arts month of may ( the 1.69 stamps I found)
Flowers for background- Stampendous stamp set May Flowers
Hero arts ploy clear- everyday sayings
White gel pen
Martha Stewart ribbon -putty
Versa mark ink pad
Brown ink pad
Stickles

2 comments:

Court said...

This is fantastic! It's like mono-chromatic in kraft! I really think this is fabulous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a nice comment! I really appreciate it!

Melissa said...

I love this (and lots of your other projects as well!) I'm a relatively new follower and have an award for you at my blog.

craftygator.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...