Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly sales and cricut sales

Just thought I share a super short post of the sales that stores are having this week.
Cricut.com -has there cricut imagine on sale and I cant believe how low it is. They are selling them for 299.00! That is the cheapest I have seen it so far. I would be ordering one myself but that money would help me finish all the little projects I need to work on our house. So will have to wait a little longer.
Hobby lobby-Cricut carts 2/79.00 excludes imagine carts they also have the expression on sale for 279.00
Michael's-Cricut V1 89.00 And cricut carts are 44.99 They also have paper 4/1.00 and ink pads 25% off
Joanne's-Cricut cake mini machine 99.00 Cricut carts are 39.00, DCWV paper stacks 9.99
So hope that helps anyone looking for carts this week or looking for the imagine at a good price.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...