Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Easter Card

Okay I promise this is the last Easter card...lol I had a little rabbit left over begging to be made into a card. And I got to use the last of the scrap Easter paper I had, love that. Less scrap paper to put up.

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. I have been really busy last two days. Been going through very old paper work I am on day three now. I have filled our huge recycle can with shredded papers. Wish I would have done this before we moved but I did not have time to, better late than never. I had bills dating back to 2007 now mind you they all were in order of date but still really...lol I can tell you one thing when you do a paper purge it feels good, I don't know why. I guess cause less clutter means more space and less time spending on it organizing it. Anyway back to work on the paper purge I am almost done finally! Just needed a small break today so thought I would make a card and share it with you. Thanks for looking!

Supplies used
Imaginisce paper- For peeps sake- hot chicks (Two sided paper)
Stampendous happy messages (happy)
Hero arts Ploy clear Fanciful swirl Alphabet( Easter)
Rabbit (Create a critter) cut at 2.25
Celebrate it ribbon
Jolee's by you flowers Gerbera

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...