Friday, March 4, 2011

I am back

Well hello again I am finally back for good! What a few weeks it has been. I am very sorry to leave any readers without new post but it was very much unplanned. We had Gene's mom and dad in town they came in on the last day of Jan and they stayed till the 24th of Feb. So my craft room was very hard to get in since its the guest room as well. After this I am rethinking the guest room as / craft room. Its might be office/ craft room...lol And to top that off during this time they were in town we had to take down a fence and move a storage building in put the fence back up. That took a couple days to get the fence up. And during the fence repair I went to go help my dad since he was moving on the 22nd of feb. Its funny men will say oh yeah everything is packed and I get there and there stuff every where..lol Anyway he needed the help and since he helped us move it was time return the favor. Plus I got to say good by to our old home. We lived there 15 years so it was sad the last time I shut the door, many good memories. Anyway I wont bore you with more details there was lots more that went on, but I want to blog about crafting finally!.....lol
Okay my pink stamper has a challenge on her blog so thought for my first post back I will do a my pink stamper challenge, why not. This was what I made a Easter card, Easter will be here before we know it. I had been waiting to use this paper. It was clearance paper I got 8/1.00 can you believe that. I have a thing for pretty paper...lol On her blog she wanted you to use a feathered freiend, so I used a bird off the Create a critter cart. I use that cart more than any other cart, would have to say its my fav. So below is the supplies used and thanks for looking. And again sorry for leaving any readers hanging I hope you give me a the chance again I learned a big lesson,  plan for the unexpected.
Supplies used
imaginisce paper- For peeps sake- hot chicks (Two sided paper)
Cardstock brown hot pink and light pink
Bird-Create a critter
"Happy"-walk in my garden
"Easter"-designer calender
Tweet stamp My cute stamps-elegant birds
Prima flowers
Making Memories textured tape-vintage hip
Stickles
Time holtz  distress inks-fired brick

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...