Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday card

Here is a simple Birthday card, and did not take to long at all. The happy birthday was cut using cricut gypsy wanderings. And the papers are scrap papers I had, I still have lots of scraps I am trying to use up. The card stock for the background I did use a new sheet. I was going for simple, and even the stamping I did on the same color card stock. Oh ps the bottom part with the ribbon that was from a card I got and was throwing out. Liked it so thought hum I think I could reuse that. So before you throw cards out look at those cards and see if there is anything you can reuse. Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Ribbon
Card stock
Scrap papers
Gypsy wanderings (Happy Birthday)
My cute stamps-Elegant birds (bird cage)
Martha Stewart stamps Butterfly (butterfly)
Tim Hotlz distress ink
Brown ink pad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...