Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Easter card

Hello everyone, cant believe its Wednesday. Seems like the week is going by so fast, this week has been a busy week. We have been getting the last of the outside items we left at the old place when we moved. Yes we moved a while back ...lol but my dad had been staying at the place we had rented. But after this next week we are done. Anyway today after I got a few things done around the house I worked on some more Easter cards. I made these all the same cause I needed a few for friends and family. Needed simple and fast I used an idea out of my sketch book I made. My sketch book has been so handy, I find I spend very little time figuring what layout I want to do. Love sketch books its a time saver. Just wish there was a time saver for cleaning up the mess I made in my craft room....lol By the way I will be posting the photos of my craft area soon. I am still thinking about moving it to our office. Cant craft when we have over night guest, and its the only guest room we have. Speakinhg of, better get busy cleaning it up my dad is in town and will be staying here tonight. Well thanks for looking! hope every one's week is going well so far.
Supplies used
Imaginisce paper- for peeps sake- spring fling 2.75 H x 5 W
Rabbit create a critter size 2.25
Jolee's by you flowers (Posy)
Long rectangle gypsy wanderings cut at 2.85 w x 6.18 H
Grass create a critter cute at 1.24
Spellbinders nest ables circle dies
DCWV paper stack
Celebrate it ribbon
Stamping hero arts poly clear (Fanciful swirl alphabet)
Hero arts poly clear (every day sayings)

1 comment:

{Raechel} said...

Hi Michelle,
I love your blog! Your Easter card is tooo sweet! I have awards for you on my blog stop over and pick them up!
hugs~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...