Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentines day card

I am working on a few valentines day cards and this is one of them. I am trying to us up all the papers and scrapbook stuff I have had for awhile. So there is no cricut used for this card. The Hugs and kisses was ment to be a title for a page but I thought I will make this into a card. Because its so long I had to use a tall card long ways. Been seeing cards like this lately so thought I try it. I will be making more valentines day card in the next few days and will post them soon as I can. This card will be going to my mom she has bad eye sight so thought this is prefect for her she will be able to see the title. Thanks for looking

Supplies used
Unknown title verse
Pok a dot paper by the paper studio (Love Dots)
Heart boarder and heart with bird from TPC studio (Little lovin) sticker sheet
Stickles
Recollections Gems
And Making Memories tape ribbon
White Gel pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job... BuncoAddict

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...