Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My pink stamper Submission

Its that time My Pink Stamper is selecting design team members, in the past I wanted to give it a try but I was way to busy with getting ready to move. So now that things are calmed down I want to give it a try. If you have never heard of Robyn at My Pink Stamper you should visit her blog if you have a cricut you will love it. She gets sneak peeks as the new carts coming out and I think owns ever cricut cart made...lol She has really become a success story, she has her own stamp line now and makes dvd's. Since I have been a member of her blog I craft more than ever. I used to take forever making projects now I am just inspired to craft not worry about if its perfect. I am one who likes to try new techniques when crafting why craft if you are not going to try to learn new things. That is why I loved art so much growing up, I loved to learn new ways of creating. And to this day I still do, I love to work with my hands and create. So with that said here is my project for the submission. I hope to earn a spot on her team, I have never tried for a design team and hope I will get to experience it.
Supplies used
Cricut Give A Hoot cart cut at 3 inch
Recollections Gems
K and company cards
Peeled cardboard
TCP sticker sheet (Branch)
Studio G stamp (Its Owl Good)
Hampton art Flocking
Prima flowers Teal / lime
Time holtz distress inks
Gel Pen

8 comments:

{Raechel} said...

Cute owl...the phrase is really cute! Nicelydone.
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Linette said...

cute card :)

jen said...

Great card...I just loved it. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
I live in Texas too, where a bout's do you live? It would be so nice to meet people that you have things in common with. :)
Good luck on the challenge.
hugs,jen

Unknown said...

Very pretty! What a cute saying :)

Angie said...

Great job! I love the peeled cardboard!

sheila said...

thanks for your nice comment on mine.
i like your very creative use of the corrugated piece and great layout.
nicely done!! good luck!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

oh such a sweet card! Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...