Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jammin Birthday

Nephew is turning 17! Friday. Wow does that make me feel old, he will be a senior next year. He is such a awesome young man, so smart. He wants to be a heart doctor, I think inspired by his dad. We have heart trouble in out family history and his dad had to get a pace maker and defibrillator placed about 5 years ago, he was still in his 30's. So would be neat to see him be able to help others as he knows what its like to have heart issues in family's. Anyway enough about me gushing about my nephew...lol For his card I wanted something he kinda is interested in. He loves to run and is on track team so he listens to music a lot when running. So I wished him a jammin birthday...lol Okay here is the truth I don't have alot of male type stuff I am always stuck on what to do with cards for men and even worse when its a teen. I need to work on getting some items that will work for card for the guys. Cause there are more men than women in our family. Well thanks for looking.
Off to de decorate the tree I had been putting it off, now I have to get it done....lol Recycle runs tomorrow.
Supplies used:
Cricut cart paisley and George basic shape
Glossy accents for the mp3 display
Unknown pattern paper
Card stock
Tim holtz distress ink (broken china)
Cuttle bug embossing folder(polka dots)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...