Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday card for guys

Okay I am always getting stuck on making cards for men. I find I have more girly stuff than anything. So I am glad I got cricut camp out for 5.00 when it was on sale at custom crops. For this card I am lucky its for my dad's birthday coming up next month. He loves to fish so that is pretty much an easy guess on what to make. I used the fish print papers from a calender scapebook kit I had awhile. My goal this year is use up as much of the old supplies I have. I think I am putting a small dent in it. Rest of supplies and sizes of cricut cuts below. Thanks for looking....

Supplies used
Cricut camp out for fishing pole Cut at 1 1/2
Stamped cart for word dad cut at 1 1/4
Scrap papers
Tim holtz texture fades emboss folder dot-matrix
Tim holtz distress pad
Provo craft alpha stickers (LOG)
Stickles Silver for hook
Twine

1 comment:

Minta's Creations said...

Love your fathers day card!
Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...