Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michaels sale Cricut carts

Thought I give a heads up to a sale going on at Michael's. They have some carts on clearance for 19.99 one is from my kitchen and Paisley and they have some more as well. I think they are clearing older ones out to make room for the new ones. Its in the ad but you would have to check with your local store to see what they have all stores will be different.
PS. Sorry I have not posted tree as promised Friday was a bad day wont get into that, it was a long long day and stressful...lol And then Friday night we went out of town. I am almost done with all the Christmas stuff so as soon as I can will post and post a photo of our house for the first time we put lights up. So forgive me and next post will be it I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...