Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Christmas stuff done

A work in progress! Well once again its that time of year where we all spend days getting the tree trimmed, stocking hung, wreaths and lights placed. Its work but I love Christmas, its my favorite holiday. Last year at this time we knew we was getting this home and was waiting on closing date. So during that time after Christmas I started shopping a little to get some new things for the house. We really did not have a all out Christmas last year since we was in the middle of buying a home and packing up stuff. So I have made up for that this year...lol We buy real trees have for years its a tradition for us to go pick a tree and "me" LOL decorate it, well he sets it up. This year we was not limited on what size we could get we have 13 ft ceilings. So for once we got a pretty good size tree. The tree we picked was 8ft tall and really big, next year I will get one just a little less wide. Its took 5 sets of LED lights, every strand I had. Big fan of LED lights they are so bright and pretty. And all the ornaments I got last year was used as well. I like a full tree so sure I will add some more. Anyway this is where I have been last week, getting the house decorated.

I did make this one card this week very simple card, was limited on time. Well thanks for stopping by hope everyone is having a great Dec. Check back in few days I will add the photo of the finished tree in few days.
Supplies:
Inkadinkado stamp set (Chelsea Sentiments)
Studio G 1.00 stamp
Dark brown chalk ink
Blender pen
Prima flowers & Prima rose (summer mix)
Scrap papers


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...