Friday, November 19, 2010

Merci


A thank you card I made using my cricut summer in Paris cart. I loved this cart so much when I seen it. I love the Paris look, I really like vintage or distressed items. Anyway back to the card...lol I made this card for Gene's grandmother who was down last month and she brought some items for our new house. So this was for her, she loves shoes so thought I would use the pretty shoe on Paris cart. I used distressing inks on it as well and Glimmer mist. Thanks for looking.
Supplies used:
Tim Holtz texture fades embossing folders (gridlock)
Merci stamp Inkadinkado (chelsea sentiments)
K&Company Gems
Flowers forever (Hydrangea no 5)
Cricut summer in Paris cart for shoe
Glimmer mist (Old Lace)
Brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...