Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Card sketch book


This was not my idea by no mean but I made one after seeing her blog. Its a card sketch book for putting your ideas to paper. She even has the inside template in pdf form you can download and print. You don't have to draw the cards to sketch on its all in the template. All you have to do is make the outside with card stock and then assemble and decorate. Here is the link http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=2135 She has a video, as well as the link to download the template. I will say do not get all fancy with it, you will need to be able to lay it flat to sketch on. Simple is best, No pop dots!...lol So here is mine I loved the idea so much I want to pass it on. The title box is blank till I am ready to use it. Hope you get inspired to make one, really not hard at all. And handy I had a mental block one day and looked at a card sketch I did and it saved me. Thanks for looking.
Supplies used
Unknown pattern card stock
Studio G stamp (create and dragon fly)
Stickels (diamond)
Tim Holtz paper pack for border
Glimmer mist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...