Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I love fall!


Its been so nice here last few days, there is a slight chill in the air giving us a hint of fall. I love that crisp feel of fall air. I don't know why I love fall so much...lol Cause winter is not that far off and I hate the super cold temps. Here in Texas it gets really hot and the weather we have had last few days is something we don't normally see in late Sept. Its great for bike riding. We went to a yard sale Sunday and found I was a little chilled...lol Better half was glad it was cool, he had to mow Sunday. Sunday was our work on the yard day. So anyway maybe tomorrow I will get to go and enjoy a ride on the trail will need to wear pants though...lol Last time I went riding I got a flat and better half was fixing it and he had a little bo bo..lol We both were running away from my bike. Excuse the messy garage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...