Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you card


Made this card for a friend who gave my better half a awesome fireman's helmet that he painted himself. of course with flames....lol Really though it is very cool.
So for this thank you card I had to use this fire house dog....lol I had seen this on my cricut cart thinking how am I going to use this little dog and then here was my chance. Seems like here lately we have been running into all Gene's ex fire buddies. He used to be a volunteer fireman at our fire department. This little guy will come in handy for photos I need to scrapbook of Gene working up there. Well thanks for looking.
Supplies
Cricut cart(create a critter)
Stickles for the dog tag it needed some bling
Simple brown ribbon + craft sewing mech to sew it.
Cuttle bug weather wood and dots
Clear stamp is studio G the 1.00 stamps at Michael's
Tim holtz distress inks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...