Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I miss crafting....

I miss being able to just get all my stuff out and make a simple card. Our lives are so in limbo right now, things are packed up as well as just to have time to craft is a issue. Seems like every single day we take a trip over to the house to work on something, just wish it were going faster. I would have thought we be in the house by now but we had a few set backs. But today I did get the cabinets all cleaned and ready for me to put shelf liner in. I always wanted a bigger kitchen with more cabinet space I got it...lol But wow seemed to take forever to clean all of them. They were pretty dirty. Better half worked on some electric issues had to move a plug and install fan boxes and a fan. He installed a garage door opener the other day had to fix a part that got broke while installing. Its just so lovely what starts as a simple idea leads to having to do extra work cause well it wont work if not...lol And tomorrow we will be back over there again to do something else. I just keep telling myself we are getting there and we will have lots of time once we get in to relax for once. And maybe get to sit down and make a card or scrapbook. I will be unpacking for months I am sure...lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...